Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Virgin

WOW!!! This is my first time and I'm really nervous!!! I hope that blogging is everything I've always wished it would be. Is it supposed to hurt? I finally bucked up and decided I needed a blog since Nek & Eak's mom has one and so does the good old DH. Yes, I am 'connected' as I do have a myspace page, but I mostly like to post funny comments on other peoples pages over actually blogging on that thing. I'm a myspace blogsnob. So i've decided to start this thing out right with a HILARIOUS commercial. You MUST watch it. LAUGH but don't pee. If you do pee stand up and scream "DID ANY OF YOU SEE THAT GUY THAT JUST RAN BY AND THREW WATER AT MY CROTCH!?!?!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, that throwing water thing was funny.

we do need to do some fixing on your blog though.

Heidi @ Trendy Dollar said...

It's about damn time.