Monday, May 7, 2007

5 Questions

Since luvthebearcats was throwin down with the 5 questions post I had to step up and do it. No one has ever called me a chicken. Some might call me a 'quiet talker', some might call me a 'drunk' but never a chicken. So here goes!

1. If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive), who would it be?
Man this is a hard one!!!! There are just so many possibilities. Do you go with the hot celebrity just because you can? Do you go with the 'smart' answer and say a world leader? Or do you go the 'dead' route and pick the person who you think would have made a huge difference in this world if he was still alive? I just don't know. Since I don't know I will say Chuck Norris. He best not roundhouse kick me to the head though.


2. What is your dream job?
There are 2 separate things that I would love to be able to do with my life at the moment. One of these things is very tree huggery but hell that is who I am. First I would LOVE to be able to be home with my daughter more. Am I a stay at home full time mom? No. I know I would go crazy without having ample adult human contact. I would absolutely love to be a 'Part Time stay at home mother' though. With the other half of my time, now here's the tree hugger in me, I would love to work at/volunteer for a no kill animal shelter or other animal related not for profit. I know I'd be all sad if the dogs/cats didn't get adopted...but hell at least the lil dudes wouldn't get put to sleep.


3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I think one of my favorite childhood memories is when the man god and most awesome singer in the world Jack Wagner came and did a concert at Worlds of Fun. 'Frisco' was a HOTTIE back in the day and good ole luvthebearcats and I were all about him. Sure mine was a young love, as I was probably like 6 or 7 when he came, but that didn't mean it wasn't pure. Luvthebearcats had all of his tapes and we would listen to them over and over again. Hell I could probably still sing each and every word to you. I did have the added bonus of being so small that I couldn't see him so I sat on my fathers shoulders to watch. You know he saw me....you know it.


4. If you could change your name, what would you change it to and why?
If I could change my name to anything it would be Anastasia. BUT you would need to pronounce it 'An-A-Sta-Se-A'. I would also wear frilly dresses and carry a parasol. Twirl Twirl Twirl.


5. If you won the lottery today, what would you do tomorrow?
I'd quit my job. That was easy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That concert did rock. Except the 'rents wouldn't go into the concert area until about two minutes before it started and we were like in the last row. I could barely even see him. He was like two feet tall from that far away. I did take a whole roll of pics anyway. Man that was awesome. I still have the tapes too!

Special K ~Toni said...

My dream job would be an ice cream tester. Wouldn't that rock??