Thursday, July 19, 2007

Locks I Loved

Last weekend I did something that I have been looking forward to doing for about 5 years now. What is that you ask? Go on an exotic vacation? Buy a new house? Get a dog? Negative. Those sound nice buy what I did was WAY...I mean WAAAAAAAAY more exciting.
I've been growing my hair out for those 5 years. My goal was to get it as long as I could. I'm talking Crystal Gale here. This is what my hair looked like before last weekend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have been itching for something new to do with this long ass hair for some time now. I decided that IF i was going to do something I'd go all the way. Cut it ALL off. I decided it was time to give my hair to Locks of Love. LOL takes a minimum of 10 INCHES (yes that's almost a foot!) Here is what my hair looks like now - MINUS 10 inches. Oh and just enjoy the added cuteness of akl :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
WOW someone needs eye makeup on..and it's NOT the baby.

2 comments:

Heidi @ Trendy Dollar said...

I LOVE the new look! And what a great thing to do with all that hair. My cousin just cut his hair for LOL. Yes, that cousin was male. Can you imagine what that looked like?

Anonymous said...

Maybe Uncle Dave should do that too!!