Monday, July 23, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. Jarhead meme

So good ole luvthebearcats tagged me to do a meme. Look at her go in all of her crazy bloggin knowledge and ways. This is 8 things that are about Jarhead and me.

1. We met in a bar in Maryville, Missouri named Molly's.

2. I invited him over to an after party at my pad and when my friend Berta showed up she she walked in, saw him, and went the other way. She was a waitress at Molly's and he had annoyed the HELL out of her that night.

3. We have been married for 3 years. Dated before that for 5.

4. He enjoys recanting how he got to stay at my place the first night we met. There was a game of darts, a bet, and a 'Oops, forgot to mention that I was in a dart league when I was in the Marines'. He didn't get any so I really won in the end.

5. He forced me, 'Hippy Tree Hugger', to go hunting with him when we first started dating. I did not enjoy seeing a cute little bambi being taken out. I did enjoy looking at all the insides though. He likes to tell that story too. 'She didn't like seeing it die but then she wants me to cut open the stomach so we can see what it ate'.

6. At the end of our wedding day Mr. Jarhead almost got into a fight with a guy who was a REAL winner. The only reason he didn't get into said fight was that while they were walking UP the stairs luvthebearcats jumped on his back to keep the fight from happening. Man she's good.

7. I got into a bad car accident last year with our (at the time) 10 week old akl. They closed the road to traffic because of it. Mr. JH gets up to where the Lotawanna 5-0 is sitting and tells him that his wife and child were in the car accident and he needs to get by. L 5-0 says no way sir - if you go I will arrest you. Mr. JH doesn't care what the coppa says and starts to drive down the road. I BELIEVE L 5-0 starts yelling and pulling his weapon (really...your weapon? go back to hick town brotha). That's about the time my ambulance driver calls him to let him know where they are taking me and akl. The law was takin him down!!


8. We are ALSO sexy bitches.

No comments: